Giving cheerfully, generously, and consistently is a part of our worship. When we are generous with others, we remind one another of the great generosity of our God. If you would like to make a gift or set up recurring automatic giving online please follow the link below. Thank you for your generosity.
Help us spread relief in the wake of the recent devastating fires.
On Tuesday, Sept. 8th, Wildfires burned along the Bear Creek trail (a.k.a. Almeda Fire), devastating the Talent and Phoenix communities. Hundreds of homes and commercial structures were lost and County officials have only started to assess the extent of the damages.
Ashland First UMC has established a Neighbor's Fund: Fire Relief to offer financial assistance to those who have been hit hard by the Almeda Wild Fire. The needs is great so any amount you donate is deeply appreciated.
Ways to Give:
- Send a Check:
- Please note that we cannot distribute any funds specified for individual persons or families.
1) Go to our donations page
2) Select topic: "Neighbor's Fund"
3) Input the amount in the "amount box"
4) Click: Submit
5) Follow the next set of instructions
1) Make your check out to Ashland First United Methodist Church
2) On the memo line write: Neighbor Fund--Fire Relief
3) Send it to Ashland First United Methodist Church 175 N. Main St. Ashland, OR 97520
100% of your donation will go to the cause.
Thank you for your generosity and God Bless!